Little Known Ways to Save Money When Buying or Selling Real Estate
Clients require and demand that their real estate attorney understand what drives the Florida real estate market and respond quickly and proficiently to the challenges faced in every transaction. What really sets the Florida Consumer Law Group apart is the comprehensive experience we possess in dealing with issues concerning financing, title insurance, contract negotiations, code enforcement and zoning – all at reasonable and competitive rates. We represent both buyers and sellers and ensure that the transaction is finalized by providing our clients with the services required every step of the way. . Providing competent counsel and offering a full service network of skilled individuals in all facets of the transaction, the Deeb Law Firm provides unparalleled support, depth and resources for all its client real estate needs. Contact us for a FREE consultation by calling or emailing us now if you:
- need assistance drafting, negotiating or reviewing a purchase and sale agreement or a real estate agent’s listing agreement
- require title insurance, title examinations or closing services
- need help understanding the terms of the mortgage and note
- would like independant legal representation whether you are a buyer or seller
- would like to have the entire transaction reviewed and analyzed before closing
- need to resolve a dispute with the other party or the lender
- need to clear title issues such as code violations or judgment liens
We handle real estate closings anywhere in Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Naples, Fort Myers, Key Largo, Key West, Coral Gables, South Miami, Pinecrest, Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Hialeah, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Homestead, Florida City, Naranja, Redlands, Hollywood, Davie, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Pampano Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach and many more. Don’t forget to visit our Real Estate and Business Blog for free real estate resources and forms.
Focusing On You, the Consumer.
Our practice areas focus on Consumer Related issues, whether it is time for the client to purchase a home or other asset or to protect assets from debt collectors and creditors.
Setting Ourselves Apart By Educating and Empowering the Consumer.
We set ourselves apart, however, by continuously educating you so that all debt and credit related problems are avoided int he first place. We empower you to live the life you choose for you and your family.
Our Areas of Practice.
Our areas of practice consist of the following:
- Debt Collector Harassment Lawsuits
- Debt Lawsuit Defense
- Foreclosure Defense
- Credit Repair
- Landlord and Tenant
- Identity Theft
- Debt Negotiation and Settlement
- Debt Collection and Creditor Disputes
- Real Estate
- Contract Litigation
- Last Will And Testament
We Can’t Help You Unless You
Contact Us Now.
Take the first step and contact us for a FREE evaluation and consultation.